Author Topic: motor, not only when it comes to rushing the passer but also against the run. He  (Read 23 times)

elaine95

• View Profile
Chiefs headlines for Monday Nick Allegretti Jersey nfl draft , June 10." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News, Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Arrowheadlines: Tyreek Hill suspension still “possible without proof of violence”New,219commentsChiefs headlines for Monday, June 10.CDTShareTweetShareShareArrowheadlines: Tyreek Hill suspension still “possible without proof of violence”Jay Biggerstaff-USA TODAY SportsThe latestA Tyreek Hill suspension is possible without proof of violence | NBC Sports Pro Football TalkChiefs’ Tyrann Mathieu says he’s ‘trying to build a defense with an attitude’ in KC | Kansas City StarMadden NFL 20 Reveals X-Factor System, Playbook Upgrades, More at EA Play | Bleacher ReportBest ball value picks based on current ADP information | Pro Football FocusNFL Players Set to Make a Significant Impact on Their New Teams | Bleacher ReportNFL’s top 5 pass-rushing tandems; Eagles wise to extend Wentz | NFLAround the leagueTexans Fire General Manager Brian Gaine 17 Months Into Five-Year Contract | Sports IllustratedDolphins WR Albert Wilson expects to return by Week 1 | NFLCam Newton scheduled to throw at Panthers minicamp | NFLJets hire Douglas from Eagles as their new GM | ESPNThe Ravens are fully behind Lamar Jackson, but don’t expect the offense to turn into a pass-happy attack | CBS SportsTexans’ DeAndre Hopkins was ‘most banged up’ in 2018 | NFLJohnny Manziel wants to play for XFL’s Houston team, reunite with coach June Jones | CBS SportsIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideReport: Johnson County D.A.’s comments have ‘no impact’ on Tyreek Hill’s NFL futureSummer of Spags: cornerback techniqueChiefs Lottery Tickets: wide receiver Jamal CustisWhat does it take to be a playmaker? Patrick Mahomes and FC Bayern’s Thiago Alcântara explainFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC KANSAS CITY Super Bowl Nick Allegretti Jersey , Mo. — Frank Clark held it together through the questions about his checkered past, what he plans to bring to the Kansas City Chiefs and the massive new contract the star pass rusher signed with his new team.The tears finally rolled when he talked about its impact on his family.“You come from a place where, like, in life, you’re only given so many shots, or so many opportunities, to do something great for so many people,” he said, “and to finally get to a place in my life to do something great for so many generations Football Nick Allegretti Jersey , man, it’s awesome.”While other teams were introducing their first-round draft picks Friday, the Chiefs were unveiling their own addition. But rather than a wide-eyed, unproven rookie, Clark happens to be a four-year vet who established himself with the Seattle Seahawks as a dominant and versatile defensive end.The Chiefs acquired the 25-year-old Clark this week for a first-round pick this year and a second-round selection next year. The teams also swapped third-round picks, which meant the Chiefs moved up eight spots to make their selection in that round Friday night.The Chiefs have given Clark a life-changing five-year, $105.5 million deal that includes $63.5 million in guarantees — more money than he could have dreamed of while growing up homeless in the rough, gang-infested neighborhoods of south-central Los Angeles.“I come from a place, dog Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , where nothing was given. It was hard. It was very hard,” he said, “and to be able to affect my family, I swear, it’s the happiest thing in my life, knowing that my family can rely on me. There was a time where I felt they couldn’t, that I wasn’t the role model I could be for my brothers, my sister. It’s awesome. It’s a blessed feeling, man.”Clark’s arrival comes at an awkward time for the Chiefs Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , who are reeling from a criminal investigation into star wide receiver Tyreek Hill. The case was reopened Friday after a TV station aired audio that showed Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, discussing injuries to their child.Clark has his own off-the-field history. He was kicked off the team at Michigan when he was charged with first-degree domestic violence and assault following an incident with his then-girlfriend. The charges were later reduced to fourth-degree persistent disorderly conduct and Clark completed a domestic violence course and paid court costs and fines.Clark has been outspoken in support of those who have been harmed by domestic violence. He also has worked closely with the homeless community in Seattle, and said he hopes to continue that work in Kansas City.“I’ve had to learn to be a better teammate, a better person and a better man in general,” Clark said. “You have to own up to it and what you did. I affected a lot of people during that.“It’s something I have to learn and grow from, and that’s why I’m so persistent in bettering myself,” he said. “I’m a real person. I don’t have nothing to hide. That’s just me. Everyone is going to get a chance to know me. I know what they read, I know the perception people can have. The hard part is getting to know someone. Once they do that 2019 Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs , they will understand me as a person.”The Chiefs certainly like what they see as a football player.Clark plays with a relentless motor, not only when it comes to rushing the passer but also against the run. He also has relatively little wear on his body after starting his career as a backup, and that means there’s a good chance he is only now beginning to reach his prime.“This was our plan all along. This was the guy we targeted,” Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said. ” When we find someone we like, we find a way to get him. We did that with Pat Mahomes. We didn’t have a first-round pick last year and it was because we traded up to draft the league MVP.”Veach and Chiefs coach Any Reid both said they were comfortable with Clark given the franchise’s questionable history when it comes to players with character concerns.Along with Hill’s legal trouble, the organization endured a grisly murder-suicide involving linebacker Jovan Belcher and his girlfriend in 2012. Last year, they quickly released star running back Kareem Hunt when video surfaced showing him shoving and kicking a woman in an Ohio hotel hallway.